G H Raisoni Law School, Nagpur has been established in the year 2004with a specific objective i.e, for all-round development of the students and to enhance their knowledge and to provide quality legal education to the common masses. This Institution is creating a healthy and egalitarian atmosphere for the development of the students. It is very popular for research, teaching and learning. It also provides a better social service, academic freedom, free and open exchange of ideas, and accepting opinions of all the faculties to fulfill the mission for which this institution is established.
- Every student must fully adhere to the concerns, vision and mission of the G H Raisoni Law School.
- Studies should be taken as sacred duty by every student. In addition to that active participation in extracurricular activities and academic activities is expected from the students.
- We are giving priority to the security and cleanliness of the building, corridor, Library, Computer Lab, Sports room and canteen of the college should be maintained by the students.
- Polite and good behavior is expected from every students with his/ her classmates, teaches and other staff members. Any kind of vulgarity, undisciplined behavior and nuisance will not be tolerated.
- Humble and disciplined behavior should be maintained with the teachers while discussing about difficulties
- The students will have to avoid the route of agitation, violence and terror in solving the Problem.
- Every student shall aim at enhancing the prestige, name and fame of the college and Will not be allowed to do anything what will spoil the prestige of the Institution.
- The Director of the GHRLS is authorized to take the disciplinary action against the students indulging in misconduct.
- Carrying of Mobile phones is strictly prohibited in college campus.
- Students must be ready to co-operate with the system.
- This institution expects cooperation from the students, failing of which will make them responsible to face the consequences.
- Attendance of three Mentor-Mentee meetings is mandatory.
Student Related Policy
Discipline Factor of GHRLS:
- GH Raisoni Law School is very popular for discipline. Students are required to maintain decorum while attending the classes and even in the premises.
- Students are liable to be dismissed or suspended at the discretion of the Director GHRLS and management, if any of the norms will be violated.
- Use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the premises of GHRLS.
- Ragging is discouraged and strictly prohibited
- Students are not allowed to engage:-
- To engage in behaviors or make remarks that could reasonably be interpreted as threatening;
- To attempt to divert the class in support of any personal, political, religious, or social agenda; or
- To attempt to use one class or an online forum as a forum to complain about another class or defame the staff.
- GHRLS conducts regular classes. Students are directed to attend the classes regularly. We are the strong followers of the rules of BCI Therefore 75% attendance is compulsory for all the students. Relaxation can be given only with the permission of Director GHRLS.
- Smoking and use of liquors and tobacco related things for the students in the premises is not allowed and action can be taken if students will not follow the above direction.
- There shall be fine for not attending the college or classes in every semester
Dress Code is compulsory for the Students:
In order top bring in an austere atmosphere in the college, student are directed to use the prescribed uniform. Students shall have a set of uniform and is to be worn on Monday to Saturday. For boys dress code is White Shirt with Plain Light Gray Pant, Plain White shirt gray and white striped tie, Navy-blue blazer, white shocks and black shoes. The Dress Code for girls is White Salwar, Plain light grey Kurta and white Chunni along with it white shocks black shoes. (Girls May opt for Trousers and Shirt) with Navy-blue blazer. Violating dress code shall attract disciplinary actions and applicable penalty from the concerned authorities.
College timing is 7.00 AM to 1.00 P.M and on Saturday it is 7.00 A.M TO 11 A.M. N.B: “7.a.m to 1 p.m. (For teaching). 8.a.m to 4 p.m.(Non teaching) (Timings may be changed as per the directions of Concerned Authorities).